Excel Shortcuts, Excel Tips, Excel Tricks - Excel Skills!
What you'll learn
- The skills to deliver a great performance at work, and have a happy boss.
- Increased earning potential - Make more more money!
- Access to a MOS Excel Expert!
- Lifetime access to an increasing number of lectures (shortcuts, tips, and tricks) in a variety of formats.
- Know how to make the most Excel and have fun with it.
- A confidence boost by learning the way around Excel.
- Learn how to use little known features like the Quick Analysis and Camera tools.
- Cut down time wasted going line by line by learning how to use the Auto Filter.
- Reduce before work time, and replace with time to spend on other duties.
- Improve and streamline existing spreadsheets in minutes.
- Quickly create Pivot Tables with charts, and control by Slicers.
- Be able to teach/help others at home or work.
- Be able to use this course to drive future needs.
- The ability to work "smarter not harder."
- Shortcuts that lead to better time management, and increased efficiency.
- Implement frequently used tools more effectively.
- You only need to have the desire make Excel easier for yourself.
Do you use Microsoft Excel?
-Learn Excel Shortcuts, Tips and Tricks that will make you money (money moves)!
-What would it be like to create a chart by pressing one button?
-What would it be like to easily create a slicer controlled pivot table with a chart in just minutes?
ALERT! - This course is not meant to be completed! I am continuously adding lectures that quickly resolve issues professionals in my live seminars across the USA are having while using Excel in their daily work.
To ensure that you have all of the ingredients in place when using Excel it takes years of using the program before you learn all of these “Secrets of Excel."
You have taught me a few things that irritate you about Excel, (VLOOKUP, PivotTable, Conditional Formatting, Charts, Formulas), and I have developed this course full of Excel Shortcuts Tips and Tricks that will take years off your learning curve. You will be using Excel like a professional within seconds of viewing this course.
There's only 86,400 seconds in a day, and you can't make time, or save time – you can only spend it and invest it.
Super easy to follow!
"If you have trouble with Excel, then this course makes it much easier to understand. The instructor is very knowledgeable and he makes it fun to learn."
Billy Wigley Is #1 Excel Trainer
"Billy's Course is great for newcomers to excel and excel veterans alike that want to increase their knowledge, proficiency, and Skills!!! Billy is by far the most entertaining and knowledgeable Excel mentors I've had the privilege of learning from. I recommend his online course as a must for the aspiring excel guru, and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND trying to find one of his live lectures."
You are an ACHIEVER. You KNOW what to do – Take This Course – and let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- You want to have fun, and learn Excel.
- You want like to learn a "faster way" of using Excel.
- You like simple, easy to follow, lively lectures
- Do not take this course if you are looking for complicated, difficult techniques, and solutions.
As a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Billy Wigley is a Microsoft Office Expert in Excel. He actively travels throughout the USA, and other countries leading public seminars teaching Excel skills. In just five years, he has personally trained more than 65,000 professionals in over 100 cities. Wigley also consults with emergent business owners on their plans and projects to ensure success. With over 25 years of leadership experience, and from having resided in various cities worldwide, Wigley is well-known around the world. With his strong USA and Colombian heritage, Wigley takes pride in his multi-cultural background and being able to reach English, and Spanish speakers around the globe.
Billy Wigley always says: "Don't Get Mad…Get Skills!"
Hi, My name is Steph. I've been doing Administrative tasks for more than 7 years and now it's time to share the knowledge with everyone online. I am the Operations Manager at Don't Get Mad... Get Skills! Along with Mr. Aloha, I work to improve the quality, productivity, and efficiency of every course, for you to learn more in an exciting and fun way.